We would like to thank everyone who submitted a proposal. Congratulations to those which got accepted!
Below is the list of the accepted workshops and tutorials. The links will be provided later.
- Semantic Technologies for Scientific, Technical, and Legal Data
- Trusting Decentralised Knowledge Graphs and Web Data
- Workshop: Semantic Methods for Events and Stories (SEMMES)
- 6th International Workshop on Semantic Web solutions for large-scale biomedical data analytics (SeWeBMeDA-2023)
- Fourth International Workshop on Knowledge Graph Construction
- 1st International Workshop on Data Management for Knowledge Graphs (DMKG 2023)
- Workshop on metadata and research management for linked open science – DaMaLOS 2023
- SWoCoT – First International Workshop on Semantic Web on Constrained Things
- D2R2’23: Second International Workshop on Linked Data-driven Resilience Research 2023
- KNOWLEDGE GRAPH GENERATION FROM TEXT (TEXT2KG)
- 4th international workshop on Deep Learning meets Ontologies and Natural Language processing
- A Beginner’s Guide to Reasoning: How to reason your way to better data
- Big Data Analytics for Semantic Data
- SciKG: Building Scientific Knowledge Graphs from Data, Data Dictionaries, and Codebooks