Here you will be able to find all the activities concerning the 20th Anniversary of ESWC.
John Dominque will moderate a 20th Anniversary panel with some amazing and prominent panelists. They will discuss the following questions about ESWC, the Semantic Web and its community :
- What did we learn?
- What mistakes have we made?
- What we’ve forgotten?
- Where are we headed?
More information on the panelists and John can be found here.
The next 20 Years – ESWC 2043 Accepted (fictitious) papers
- Evo-KnoMo – How to Evolve with the Current Times (full)
by Oscar Corcho, Ana Iglesias-Molina, Edna Ruckhaus, Jhon Toledo, David Chaves-Fraga and Chatoeg
- From Semantic Web to Wisdom Web: A Retrospective on the Journey to 2043 (full)
by Amin Anjomshoaa, Daniil Dobriy, Fajar Juang Ekaputra, Marta Sabou and Axel Polleres
- Pervasive Self-Organisation (short)
by Marieke van Erp
- oMatch: Making Sense Integration Applicable Outside the Ministry of Ontology (full)
by Mathieu d’Aquin
- Brain Freeze: the Importance of Culture and Language in Shaping Rich Semantic Thoughts (short)
by Margherita Martorana, Roderick van der Weerdt and Mark Adamik
- Leveraging Ontologies in Standard Language Models for Research Capabilities: An Evaluation of Performance (full)
by Puyu Wang
- EduMultiKG attains 92% accuracy in K-12 user profiling! (short)
by Eleni Ilkou, Martina Galletti and Daniil Dobriy
- Untangling Robots’ Cultural Norms (full)
by Enrico Motta, Angelo Salatino and Agnese Chiatti